About This Blog
Let this be a launch-pad for thinking and striving for new ideas in how we get through school and life while keeping God first. Wherever you may be in this life, check out what this blog has to say. It may get you thinking differently. - Kelsey
Kelsey Paris Armstrong
For a while now I've wanted to create a blog sharing my thoughts and ideas but with no real, solid purpose. I have a much better understanding of what that is now.
I am definitely a family orientated person. I love writing (which incorporates nicely into the concept of this blog), homework and reading are my new-found pass-time for this college freshman, I LOVE traveling, exploring, and adventure!
I sure hope you enjoy this new project of mine as much as I've enjoyed putting it together! ;)
1. Who am I?
- Just a freshman in college who is working to always put God first!
I am studying Liberal Arts at Cerro Coso Community College so I can transfer and major in English.
My dream: be an English teacher and/or novelist and/or speaker.
2. Why am I creating this blog?
- For believers (and non-believers) to think differently on how we can daily incorporate God into our everyday lives!
3. What do I hope you get out of it reading this blog?
- I hope you sit down for just a few minutes of your probably busy day, soak up some new information, and walk away rejuvenated and ready to take on a new challenge.